One of the most interesting ways to capitalize on your online activity is devoted to selling web hosting to your own customers, especially if you do the web design, programming or web development.
Becoming a reseller of hosting offers many advantages for those who want to increase customer acquisition, as offering a package, for example design and programming + free hosting can even provide an attractive proposition, increasing competition from other providers in the same recess.
Here are some keys to make this activity becomes a major source of income:
• Revise thoroughly hosting compare to choose the plan that suits us, based on an approximate number of customers that we will offer the service.
• Start with a realistic expectation. If the number of customers than expected, at any time we change plans.
• Keeping updated records system, so that if you plan to offer services free of charge for a certain amount of time, say six months, to a client, that time we met to start charging.
• Manage wisely the email boxes. A customer of our mind that is dedicated to make sending bulk emails from one of the accounts that we have provided will result in the suspension of the account, and thereby keep all our customers without their online page.
• Prepare a brief tutorial for clients to have very clear how to use the control panel hosting service offers. Instruct in the same areas which are more sensitive, they should not play if you’re unsure about how to do it (eg file manager).
Many hosting companies offer special support for resellers, so convenient advice in order to provide the best care for our clients.